Monday, August 2, 2010

Random Ramblings... =)

Hello. =)
I got a new laptop from Mommy and Daddy. =) Asher found it. =) I love it! Thanks you guys! Sooo much!!
I leave for college in a couple of weeks! D= It's a little crazy.
I love my family, bunches and bunches!! =)
My friends are awesome!
I like taking pictures and making videos for the YouTube. =)
I love the rain!! <3>
I like making people smile and be happy and laugh!! "Laughter is the best medicine."
I like sending quotes to mi amigos!
I like different accents. <3>
Weird is cool, Crazy is awesome. Creepy/Strange is well...Creepy/Strange. =/ haha
I love animals. =)
Little kids are adorable and I'm thinking of possibly majoring in college for elementary education! I want to make it so kids actually want to learn, so that they can have brighter futures!
I'm a little boy crazy...=) haha But, boys can be really dumb sometimes. =/
I love Death By Chocolate Ice Cream. <3>
I love to read, well, sometimes! ;) haha I love to write! Look for my book soon!! haha
I love fairytales. They are real!! =)
I love the gospel. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. =) I know that I am a Princess, Daughter of a King. =) I love reading the scriptures. I know that the Book of Mormon is true doctrine.
Anyone can make a difference in this world. It is our choice to make it a good, or bad one. We decide. =)
I love bright colors!! =D
I love dressing up just for fun! =)
And that's all I can think of for right now! =)
Until next time! Adios! Aurivoir! Salut! <3

Sincerely,
Me (.^_^.)

2 comments:

Lori said...

well, I love you! And I am very proud of you! Cool about the laptop!!!!

Jared and Ché said...

We love our Erin! :)