Saturday, August 28, 2010

Caught in the Middle


"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze, and love is a riddle. I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. I've tried. And I don't know why...I'm just a little girl lost in the moment. I'm so scared, but I don't show it. I can't figure it out, it's bringin' me down, I know. I've got to let it go...and just enjoy the show."

It's true. I am just a little bit caught in the middle. I can't be who I'm not. I don't know where to go. I can't go it alone. I am just a little girl lost in the moment. I have no idea what I'm doing and I am scared, but I smile so no one knows. This world is so confusing and there's so much to learn. I really need to stop worrying about it all and "just enjoy the show."

College and 'the real world' are all crazy. haha =) I mean, there are some perks, like cute boys for example. =p But, seriously now. People have told me that I'm so innocent and live in my own little world. I guess that's true. I think it's because I love dreaming and hoping for things so much! =) I have so many ideas to help people, but I don't exactly know how to bring them about. And sometimes, when I think I've got the Perfect plan, it's crazy to everyone else. Call me crazy then. =) It's like that quote from Winnie the Pooh:

"When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it." (This quote reminds me of my Daddy cause he was the first one to tell it to me! =) )

Basically the story of my life!! But I think I'm okay with it. =) I mean, I guess it's not that bad being different. =) I just see things in a different, and sometimes inventive, point of view. I like my 'little world.' Oh! and I love the gospel! And my family!! <3>

Anyway, I better go to sleep now. I'm not superly tired, to be honest. There are so many thoughts going through my mind right now, but I guess I'll just have to tell the rest of them to you later today. haha =)

Sincerely,
E.N. S. (.^_^.)

No comments: